Are you wondering where to find good Southeast Asian Cuisines in Atlanta? Give Top Spice a chance, and we promise that you won’t regret it. Interestingly, it offers both Thai and Malaysian cuisines. Given its delicious food and great service, It has now expanded to 2 locations in Atlanta.
Let’s explore this wonderful restaurant:
About Top Spice Atlanta
Top Spice is available at 2 locations:
The restaurants at both locations are operational between the following hours:
Sunday to Thursday: 11am – 10pm
Friday and Saturday: 11am -10:30pm
The Menu at Top Spice
The menu at Top Spice is so diverse that it leaves you confused as well as excited. Whether you are a fan of flaming hot and bold flavors or want your food to be on the mild side, Top Spice has it all. And the cool part is that the spice intensity is mentioned on the menu itself, so you dont accidentally end up with something you didn’t expect.
- Appetizers: The most recommended appetizers at Top Spice are Fried Tofu and Samosa Curry roll.
- Salads: The refreshing blend of vegetables, herbs, and Thai dressing in Thai salad is extremely delicious and healthy. The Nurr Nam Tok, which is a traditional beef salad, explodes with flavors, making it a popular choice among visitors.
- Noodles: A huge variety of noodles are available at the restaurant, including Pad Thai, Pad See U, and Lad-Na Noodle, among others.
- Soups: The chicken coconut soup combines the richness of coconut with the subtlety of chicken, making it a comfort food.
- In addition to this, there are also Malaysian and Thai Chef Special dishes available.
- Dessert: Sticky Rice with Mango has been approved to be the best dessert by diners here.
Vegan And Vegetarian Options
Top Spice believes in inclusivity and, hence, includes vegan and vegetarian options for those with dietary preferences and restrictions. These options are nothing short of extraordinary in areas of taste and flavor, so rest assured. Top Spice is here to make your day!
Drinks At Top Spice
Along with the Mouth mouth-watering dishes, Top Spice also offers a full bar that compliments your meal. From a chilled beer to a crisp wine, you can choose anything that your heart desires.
Catering and Delivery
Top Spice offers catering services. You can now host an event at a truly unforgettable venue. To arrange this, don’t hesitate to get in touch with the manager at the restaurant.
Top Spice also offers delivery services. You can now enjoy the delicious meals from the comfort of your own home. However, the value of your meal needs to be $15 minimum.
Given the amazing food served at Top Spice, it is not a surprise that it gets pretty busy at peak hours. Hence, making a reservation beforehand is highly advisable. This ensures that your dining experience at Top Spice is what it is supposed to be: top-notch!
The customer service at Top Spice is great! All the servers and staff are very friendly and warm. They greet you with pleasant smiles and make you feel welcome. The staff is also more than happy to guide you through the menu to match your preferred level of spices. You can also communicate your dietary requirements with them to customize your food to your needs. These aspects of customer service at Top Spice create an inviting and memorable atmosphere.
Top Spice gives you a chance to taste the exquisite flavors of Thailand and Malaysia. From its wide-ranging menu, delicious food, full bar, and amazing customer service, what’s there to miss? So the next time you are in Atlanta and craving spicy Southeast Asian cuisine, do yourself a favor and give Top Spice a visit!