Are you ready to taste the best classic French Bistro food at Le Bouchon Chicago? Bring your friends or family along and enjoy the authentic taste of France while being in Chicago. This French eatery has been serving people good food and making their mood light since 1993.
Interestingly, this restaurant has been voted one of the best French eateries in America by Time Out Magazine. Whether you are on the lookout for a place to have lunch, snacks, or dinner, this is the place for you. Let us now take you through what you can have here and when.
Offerings of Le Bouchon Chicago
The menu’s lunch, dinner, and wine section has a lot to offer. Here are our top picks that we recommend you try:
Everything served at this eatery is cooked in an authentic French style, from classic starters to mouthwatering mains. There are numerous options you can choose from. However, mentioned below are some of the top picks.
- Soupe à l’Oignon Gratinée: French Onion Soup
- Escargots à la Bourguignonne: Snails, Garlic & Parsley Butter
- Tarte à l’Oignon Alsacienne: Caramelized Onions, Raclette, Bacon Add Egg
- Soft Shell Crab Sandwich: Beer Battered Fresh Crab, Toasted Brioche Bun, Cornichon Aioli, Celery Root Slaw, Bread and Butter Pickles, Frites
- Tartare Royale: 29 Diced Top Sirloin, Cornichon Gribiche, Sauce Especial, Mimolette, Pickled Mustard Seeds Griddled Miche
Dinner is the final meal of the day, and everyone wants it to be perfect and delicious. So, if you are visiting Le Bouchon Chicago for the same, be confident that you are going to taste something you haven’t done before. Some of the items you can try from their menu includes:
- Stuffed Squash Blossoms: Brandade Stuffed Squash Blossoms, Roast Sweet Corn, Pickled Fresno Peppers, Herbed Yogurt
- Salade Lyonnaise: Frisée, E Scarole, Poached Egg, Lardons, Croutons, Mustard Vinaigrett
- Coquilles Saint-Jacques: Seared Diver Scallops, Fava Bean Pureé, Ramp Ravigote, Conica Morels
- Quenelles de Brochet: Lobster Nage, Pike Quenelles, Crawfish Tails, Ramps, Lobster Pastry, Fava Leaves
You cannot deny that no dining experience is complete without a carefully curated wine list, and Le Bouchon Chicago is here to fulfill all your expectations. Whatever your preference is, choose your favorite wine accordingly and pair it up with your favorite dish or snack.
- Côte de Brouilly
- Moulin à Vent
Best Days and Timings to Visit Le Bouchon Chicago
If you are planning to visit Le Bouchon Chicago, you must know their operation timings beforehand. When you do so, you can avoid waiting and even reserve a table at your convenience.
- For lunch, you can go to this French restaurant from Monday to Saturday- 11:30 AM to 2:30 PM
- If you are planning to go out for dinner any day from Monday to Thursday, you can do that between 5:00 PM to 10:00 PM
- And if you choose Friday and Saturday for dinner, go between 5:00 PM to 11:00 PM
In a Nutshell
Le Bouchon Chicago is an ideal spot where you can organize an event or a corporate meeting with lunch or dinner. Along with incfedible French cuisine in Chicago, you will also be impressed with their French hospitality. From a warm ambiance to their delectable food, you will fall in love with everything you have there. So, if you haven’t been here yet, plan your next dining here and let us know how you liked the place and food.