If you lead a busy life and want to escape the hustle and bustle, then come to Olympus Spa in Lynnwood. It’s your place for rejuvenation. The place is the only women’s Korean day spa, where they pamper your mind, body, and spirit. So, it’s safe to say that It’s not just a spa; it’s an experience that nourishes you inside and out.
Location and Contact
Hours of Bliss
The bliss hours begin from Monday to Thursday and are in the morning from 8:30 to 9:00 at night. On Fridays and Saturdays, they serve you from 8:30 sunrise to 11:00 late at night. Olympus is closed on Sundays, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.
Soak, Relax, and Repeat
To have the most of it and get yourself thoroughly relaxed, the place has multiple services. And they cater to every inch of your well-being. There are various ways to enter the spa; let’s discuss. Entry to the spa can be done through a day pass, which gives you full access to the facility.
Day spa features the following:
- You get hydrotherapy pools, far infrared energy rooms, steam saunas, and more.
- A discount of 50% on your birthday.
Membership card gives you access to:
- Day Pass + 5% off any service
- Next comes the tea room
- Unlimited access to the spa’s tea collection.
Rules to Rejuvenate
The place is maintained and termed under the name and tag of taking care of your well-being and prioritizing customer satisfaction. However, there are certain rules one has to adhere to, these are.
- For group, skincare, and nail care appointments, a credit card is your VIP pass.
- Cancellations within 24 hours are like skipping a spa day for us, and hence, they charge 50% for that.
- No Day Pass for those under 13 or during certain lunar events.
- Electronic devices are a no-no in most areas; exceptions are the Tea Room & Restaurant.
- Gratuity is not included, and cash tips are appreciated.
- Glass bottles are as unwelcome as stress.
Indulge in the Uniqueness of Olympus Spa
The place has some extra surprises for you, as mentioned below.
- Naked pools are where you can unwind in the rejuvenating pools, casting aside inhibitions and embracing the experience of complete relaxation. You can get inside the pool without the encumbrance of swimwear. It allows the therapeutic benefits to envelop you fully.
- Tea Room is made for all tea lovers who seek a tranquil respite in a cup—having a variety of organic teas that balance the relaxation session and complement the overall spa experience. Teas serve just as a perfect interlude between spa treatments.
Olympus staff and services tick customer satisfaction and also how a harmonious environment is very important to run a place. To sum up the whole gist of the place, which includes simple cancellation policies, the rules for serenity, etc, one has the best time here. So the spa isn’t just a spa; it’s an escape from everyday life for stay-at-home moms, working moms, creatives, caregivers, etc. The experience you’ll get here is sure to add to the commitment to your well-being. So, soak, relax, and repeat – your “ITS MY DAY” journey is waiting.