If you want to play golf at affordable prices with your friends and family Topgolf Miami is the place. You don’t have to be a member of those high-end and expensive clubs to play golf. Moreover, the establishment is easily accessible, has more than 100 climate-controlled bays, and works in all weather conditions.
One of the most effective ways to know more about Topgolf in Miami is to plan a visit. Furthermore, you have to select the location and the branch you want to visit, enter the number of players, and the date of visiting. Most importantly, only 6 players are allowed per bay while booking a bay. Let’s explore more about this place!
Explore The Amazing Topgolf Miami
Topgolf Miami is the ultimate experience for sports enthusiasts all around the city. Moreover, the venue of the place is always buzzing with energy. The goal is not to have a good swing or a score to collect more points but to have fun and enjoy the company.
Furthermore, the place has a full restaurant and bar featuring delicious food and drinks. The idea behind this place is the blend of socializing with technology and entertainment. Further, this sports bar has a positive vibe that will surely make your day!
What to Expect: Topgolf Miami
Topgolf Miami spans over a three-story building and provides a top-quality virtual golfing experience. Also, there is a concierge and guest services desk in the lobby where you can do a walk-in sign-up or do it online on their website. The place is designed to make it comfortable and spacious for guests.
Additionally, there are 100+ bays at this place which are fully equipped to provide the best experience. The Topgolf Miami Garden has much more than golf services. It also has a place where you can fill up the most delicious food in Miami. Be it desserts, dips, or burgers, an accomplished executive chef prepares each of them.
Moreover, this place has the region’s top culinary talent: American classics, local specialties, brews, and unexpected new creations.
The dishes are in shareable portions with fresh ingredients and high-quality inputs.
Parties and Event Spaces
Miami’s Topgolf can also be booked for private parties and events. Furthermore, the venue features dozens of hi-tech climate-controlled hitting bays for year-round comfort, making it one of the perfect spots for get-togethers and friendly bets.
The parties and events allow the customers to use the versatile event space of the golf course, a delicious chef-inspired menu, and the associates working at the venue. In addition, the staff is good and will make every effort to make your day memorable.
The events include birthday parties, corporate events, bachelor/bachelorette parties, and other special events. And for these private events, Topgolf Miami offers different spaces:
- Signature Room – has an area of 3,000 square feet that can accommodate 196 guests at a time. The room has a private bar, HDTVs, Wi-Fi, and AV capabilities.
- Lower Level Lounge is located on the first floor and can accommodate 82 guests.
- Rooftop Terrace is on the third floor and has a mix of couches and chairs for seating with large umbrellas and fire pits. There is a bar on the rooftop for convenience, and it can accommodate 178 guests.
- Conference room – if you are working virtually and need a space for meeting with your clients, Topgolf Miami provides space for meeting up to 12 people and is equipped with HDTV, which can be connected to a laptop and has access to Wi-Fi.
There are more than a dozen games at Topgolf Miami other than topgolf. Some of those games are:
- Angry Birds – this game is suitable for beginners who aim to smash down structures. Only 1-6 players can play this game.
- Jewel jam – suitable for someone with intermediate skills, and in this game, you have to match three or more jewels in a row or column. 1-4 players can play this game.
- Top drive – Guests with advanced skills can play this game, which is a challenge for even the most experienced players. Only 1-4 players can play.
Specialties at Topgolf Miami
- Golf Clubs – They provide golf clubs for free to everyone, and you can also bring your clubs. There is a designated area where you can store your club.
- Age limit – There is no such age limit to enter the establishment, but anyone below 16 must be supervised by a 21+, and anyone below 18 must be supervised by a 21+ only after 9 pm.
- Reservations – If you are planning to visit in a group of more than 3 people, it is wise to make online reservations so that you don’t have to wait in line.
Topgolf Miami is a must-visit if you want to experience virtual golf and many other games. They offer food and drinks along with gaming to ensure you have a great time!