Get ready to spice up your tastebuds with ATX Bodega Chicago. Moreover, it serves the best Tex-Mex cuisine in Chicago; if you are in the city, you would not want to miss that. This place is a haven for those who want to enjoy Birria Tacos, BBQ, and much more!
In this article, we’ll take you through some of the delicious dishes ATX Bodega offers.
ATX Bodega Chicago: A Tex-Mex Haven
ATX Bodega is a Tex-Mex haven offering a menu of Austin, Texas expressly, sure to please even the most discerning palate.
Bodega means a “storehouse for wines.” ATX Bodega is a small place in the Spaulding Avenue area that serves the best Texas food. It has described itself as a “food truck stuck inside a building,” which is absolutely an appropriate description.
Furthermore, ATX Bodega Chicago also has a BYOB patio where you can enjoy your food with friends on a sunny day in Chicago.
Menu and Cuisine of ATX Bodega Chicago
The menu at ATX Bodega features tacos, burgers, sandwiches, Quesadillas, and BBQ chicken. This dedication to quality ensures that every item is delicious. The Breakfast Tacos are also available at ATX Bodega Chicago. In addition to their famous birria tacos, ATX Bodega Chicago also offers a variety of other Mexican dishes and snacks, including elotes (grilled corn on the cob), tamales, and churros. The restaurant prides itself on using fresh, high-quality ingredients, including locally sourced produce, to create authentic and delicious Mexican cuisine.
Signature Dishes & Drinks
The flavors of Texas inspire ATX Bodega Chicago’s menu and cuisine. Moreover, the place is popular for its Birria Tacos and Texas BBQ. Their signature dishes include:
- Birria Tacos – The taco has smoked brisket, pickled red onions, red cabbage, and cilantro that is wrapped in a corn tortilla.
- Smoked ATX Pork Shoulder – Pork is prepared using a specialty pork rub and smoked for 12 hours.
- Carne Asada Taco – This taco has marinated skirt steak on a corn tortilla with onions and cilantro.
- 3 Jamaican Jerk Chicken Taco – The corn taco is loaded with smoked jerk chicken, avocado, cabbage, pickled red onion, and their signature coconut/mango Jamaican sauce.
- Cubano Sandwich and Fries – Toasted french roll is loaded with smoked pork shoulder, ham, pickles, and mustard with melted swiss cheese. The sandwich comes with house fries.
- Drinks – The ATX Bodega in Chicago offers only 5 soft drinks: Tres Leches Horchata, Texas Tea (sweet/unsweetened), Topo Chico, Jarritos (fruit punch), and cans of sprite, coke, and diet coke. And also Mexican coca-cola.
ATX Bodega in Chicago offers catering services for your big and small gatherings. You can book them on their website; you must provide your personal information like name, mail ID, and contact number. For additional information like the date of the event and the number of people, you can also leave a message there.
ATX Bodega Chicago serves the best Birria Tacos and Texas BBQ. Furthermore, Tacos, Barbeque Chicken, and Pork will satisfy your cravings. So if you’re ever in the city and looking for a quick bite or some delicious eats, stop by and see why this little spot is quickly becoming one of Chicago’s hottest new restaurants.